No Wunder Radio or iheart Radio

mrharrisons

Reaction score
I can't get at&t iphone service in rural Blaine, WA. Therefore I need to switch to Droid, but only if there is an app to stream my favorite Boston talk radio stations WBZ 1030 and WRKO and WTKK. Can anyone tell me if it is currently possible to stream live Boston talkers Howie Carr of WRKO and Steve LeVeille of WBZ on Droid?

jev

Reaction score
I can't get at&t iphone service in rural Blaine, WA. Therefore I need to switch to Droid, but only if there is an app to stream my favorite Boston talk radio stations WBZ 1030 and WRKO and WTKK. Can anyone tell me if it is currently possible to stream live Boston talkers Howie Carr of WRKO and Steve LeVeille of WBZ on Droid?

Try moodio.fm I found all your stations on there. Just search for it using your web browser on your phone, make a free account and search for your stations. You can also use your home computer to log in and search for channels, then add them to your favorites. It works really well for me.

Inundated

Reaction score
Resurrecting this old thread to add some news:

RadioTime was just added to the Market this week. It uses the same RadioTime directory that Wunderradio does, so it has pretty much the same stations as far as I can tell.

RadioTime is the first Android streaming audio app that handles Windows Media streams, so it adds a whole bunch of new stations that weren't available on the Android OS before.

It works great and is well worth the $2.99 cost.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting this old thread to add some news:

RadioTime was just added to the Market this week. It uses the same RadioTime directory that Wunderradio does, so it has pretty much the same stations as far as I can tell.

RadioTime is the first Android streaming audio app that handles Windows Media streams, so it adds a whole bunch of new stations that weren't available on the Android OS before.

It works great and is well worth the $2.99 cost.

Just added this week? I've been using RadioTime for several months.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just added this week? I've been using RadioTime for several months.

Same here, The release that has been out is/was the Beta.

Release App in the Market.