no text appears in input boxes

slimsane420

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else, but im not very good at searching forums or anything yet...

My problem is that on some of my apps, and also on some random websites whenever i click on a blank text box to input information my keyboard comes up like normal, but whenever i type any letters nothing appears in the box. My auto complete shows me typing and everything, but nothing enters into the text boxes... ive tried going into my application settings for multi touch keyboard and clearing the data (was a possible solution that i found from searching the net) but it didnt help ... ive also tried installing and using a third party keyboard app but still nothing...

Thanks for any help heh

z96Cobra

Reaction score
This problem has annoyed me since I got my bionic. You tap a text box and the keyboard pops up and you can begin typing, but no words appear in the box. I usually just tap 2-3 times in the text box and the cursor will finally appear.

OP
S

slimsane420

Reaction score

Hey thanks that worked well for the websites that i was havin trouble with :) ... didnt work for the apps, but they were just games that ive now given up on heh