no sound when pressing keypad

sunshineman68

Reaction score
I had the original droid, and I liked that feature, but this new razr won't do that. I got it 2 days ago went back to the store, and they could not get it to work either, they said something about an app causing this not to work. I checked all the obvious things, and all there were check marks at all the places they need to be in settings. So does anyone know what is needed so my keypad makes a sound when I hit a key...................Mike

TheGrimRAZR

Reaction score
I had the original droid, and I liked that feature, but this new razr won't do that. I got it 2 days ago went back to the store, and they could not get it to work either, they said something about an app causing this not to work. I checked all the obvious things, and all there were check marks at all the places they need to be in settings. So does anyone know what is needed so my keypad makes a sound when I hit a key...................Mike

Have you tried ALL the settings? There may be some key settings that you have not checked. Secondly, maybe try a manufacturers reset. That MAY, but not LIKELY, solve your problem.