Phone Keypad Won't Toggle Up During Call

glennj

Reaction score
Any time I'm in a phone call, and I need to press a number into the keypad, it won't toggle it up.......the keypad is inaccessible. I have no idea what the issue is at present but that's not acceptable.

I can press the keypad button and it lights up green when touched and the arrow indicating whether the keypad is up or down changes with each touch, but no keypad. When I hit Phone from home, I can toggle it, no problem....just not during a call.

Anyone else have/had this problem yet?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Any time I'm in a phone call, and I need to press a number into the keypad, it won't toggle it up.......the keypad is inaccessible. I have no idea what the issue is at present but that's not acceptable.

I can press the keypad button and it lights up green when touched and the arrow indicating whether the keypad is up or down changes with each touch, but no keypad. When I hit Phone from home, I can toggle it, no problem....just not during a call.

Anyone else have/had this problem yet?

I hate suggesting it but try a factory reset and see if that solves the issue. This is not normal operation.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you try rebooting the phone?

How about his, clear the data on the dialer app, settings-->applications-->manage all apps tab-->dialer, tap it and hit clear data and then hit the "Force Stop" button once (button won't actually grey out like normal) and the open up the dialer app to start it.

See if this helps before you go and do a factory reset.