no resident evil or bioshock?

metalblood

Reaction score
How come we can't get resident evil: degeneration or bioshock 3d on the droid? My friend has it on her envy touch but I can't get it on my Droid. A lot of other games aren't available as well. Since Droid is one of Verizon's best phones shouldn't they make these games available?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Its not the real game. Its a VERY dummed-down version of it but idk why

EtherGnat

Reaction score
"Since Droid is one of Verizon's best phones shouldn't they make these games available?"

Verizon doesn't make games. If somebody wants to acquire the rights to the game, program it, and make it available for Android then it will be available.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Those games aren't NEARLY as good as the console versions, fyi. They most likely look like GBA/SNES games.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
no pain. psx emu is on the way and then you can play the REAL resident evils :).

OP
M

metalblood

Reaction score
I know they don't make games. And it would be cool to play the originals but I liked the gameplay in reathe mobile game. I'm just saying I wish we could get more vcast games. Really it's up to capcom mobile to make the port. They don't need to get the rights to their own game. They have only about four games available in the market. Nothing good. Just where's waldo

Last edited:

Big Lou

Reaction score
I know they don't make games. And it would be cool to play the originals but I liked the gameplay in reathe mobile game. I'm just saying I wish we could get more vcast games.
First, it's important to note that the Droid doesn't work with Vcast games. It runs on the Android OS and as such uses the Android Market.

solar

Reaction score
Its too bad that they don't make the games for Android though. I can feel metalblood's pain! I used to have the ENV touch and enjoyed RE Degeneration. It was fairly well done for the hardware it ran on. Very fun. and with the droid being so much more powerful, its a bummer they don't make a version for us. No, they aren't as good as the console ones, but what is? You can't discount the fun and quality of the game because its mobile. Granted, there are plenty of mobile versions of console games that are complete crap with only the name of the original game. BUt certain games like Doom RPG, Wolfenstein RPG, Resident Evil Degen, Metal Gear Solid 3D were very good games I played on my various LG phones before I upgraded to the droid.

Last edited:
OP
M

metalblood

Reaction score
In the market there is a Verizon section that says vcast apps and this includes a very limited selection of games. The developers who make these games should port them to the droid.

OP
M

metalblood

Reaction score
Try going to capcom mobile and send them an email. I don't know if it will help but if enough people do it maybe they will port RE:Degeneration and other games.

Last edited: