no music on my h17 moto ear piece

gordyjb

Reaction score
Hi, up until this morning I was able to play my music on my phone, and if my moto h17 was connected i could hear the music through it and then if a call came in The music would stop and I could just hit the call button to answer the phone. but now the music wont play on my ear piece, an ideas?

MrC1122

Reaction score
u should feel blessed my friend (albeit short termed), i've used the h15,17 and now the hx1 and have NEVER been able to hear any kind of music other than the tone when i get a call or turn it on/off. i kno this doesn't help u much...i'm just amazed u were ever able to hear any music at all. have u changed something? if so undo it or try unpairing and re-pair. sorry i couldn't be of more help :-( on the bright side tho, keep searching this awesomely amazing site. i'm sure there is somethng here that will help, there's almot a limitless supply of info and plenty of know-it-all experts. GOOD LUCK! ;-)

OP
G

gordyjb

Reaction score
Then only thing I had done differently was ad 2 different types of flashlight apps. So I removed them. That didn't help. I will try to unpair then re pair and see if that helps. Thanks

OP
G

gordyjb

Reaction score
I solved this problem. For some reason the volum was turned down on everything, duh!