No Market updates???

69copo

Reaction score
I have had my Bionic since launch and I don't seem to be getting my Market updates for my apps. I've checked this by looking at my daughters and wife's phone Droids of course (Thunderbolts). We have some of the same apps and theirs show that updates are available or already downloaded. I have yet to see this on my Bionic, I have to go in and manually update mine. I have it set to automatically update my apps so I'm confused and wondering if anyone else is having this issue or there something I'm missing? :confused:

chowyenfats

Reaction score
I have had my Bionic since launch and I don't seem to be getting my Market updates for my apps. I've checked this by looking at my daughters and wife's phone Droids of course (Thunderbolts). We have some of the same apps and theirs show that updates are available or already downloaded. I have yet to see this on my Bionic, I have to go in and manually update mine. I have it set to automatically update my apps so I'm confused and wondering if anyone else is having this issue or there something I'm missing? :confused:

No, you might need to update the app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums