No flashing led light w go sms or handcent

SPMAGTF

Reaction score
Ok just flashed gingerbread again and installed the 0.3 update and I still get no flashing led light notification from go sms or handcent. Stock app flashes green just fine. I sbf back to stock 2 days ago and was running stock and rooted only no extras and led light worked fine. Also everytime I reboot my phone the led will flash real quick just once barely flash but its enough to tell. PLEASE if anyone has any advice on what to do I would greatly appreciate it. Ive had this problem ever since gingerbread came out. Again please I need help with this issue. Thanx in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
This happens to me as well. I've heard people say its handcents problem, but I don't know. Sorry I'm no help, just wanted you to know that ur not alone, haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I still haven't found a GB rom that works with notification lights in handcent. I have to use a 3rd party app to get my blue light on.

javaman70

Reaction score
Liquid's LGB roms have the settings for the lights. I have it set for different colors for my emails and messages. Never mind just realized you're on Droid x...... liquid is for OG D1 and Thunderbolt

Sent from Droid Running Liquid's LGB 1.65

Last edited: