Customizing led light flash speed.

64daville

Reaction score
Hey everyone..I was wondering if there's a way to customize the led lights flash speed to always stay on, instead of flashing. I have both handcent and light flow?. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone..I was wondering if there's a way to customize the led lights flash speed to always stay on, instead of flashing. I have both handcent and light flow?. Thank you in advance for your help.

I hate calling it this but there are apps in the play station for doing things with the LED, but I gotta tell you I've never seen a request to keep it on. Nevertheless there are all kinds of apps I don't know about so check around in the store.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
Hey everyone..I was wondering if there's a way to customize the led lights flash speed to always stay on, instead of flashing.
When I had my DX, the light would stay on when I got a Handcent text. My RAZR does not. I would love to do so.

OP

64daville

Reaction score
When I had my DX, the light would stay on when I got a Handcent text. My RAZR does not. I would love to do so.

Same here. If you figure it out..please let me know. I'm still trying to figure it out.