NMChaitea

chaitea45

Reaction score
I am so glad this exhists. I am hoping it will be a pathway to new adventures and new ways to use my droid! Hello and Happy Holidays!!;) I was told to come to this website to set my computer up so that I could access the web through my droid. Is this correct?

Canadroid

Reaction score
I am so glad this exhists. I am hoping it will be a pathway to new adventures and new ways to use my droid! Hello and Happy Holidays!!;) I was told to come to this website to set my computer up so that I could access the web through my droid. Is this correct?

:welcome:

The name for what you are talking about is wireless tethering and several droid applications are in the market for that. Setting it up depends on your droid and carrier, but all the information you're after is floating around just do some searches on that keyword.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Check out an padNet or if you decide to root check out wireless tether or barnacle

OP
chaitea45

chaitea45

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Its nice to know you're not alone figuring things out. Happy holidays!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forums...

As suggested above - PDA.net if you are not rooted or Wireless Tether if you are...

Good luck...