Nike plus app on x?

HayWire

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way I can use Nike plus on my x? Id love to be able to stop taking my ipod into the gym ...I haven't found an official app from Nike but was wondering if there was a third party app that would work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

AMelis

Reaction score
i was delighted to dump Nike + when My Tracks came out....of course, to each his own...and I don't think it'll help in the gym.

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
i was delighted to dump Nike + when My Tracks came out....of course, to each his own...and I don't think it'll help in the gym.

I used nike plus to track the distance and time of my treadmill runs. I downloaded my tracks but need to set it up still. Is there a way to use it track time and distance? I just want something that can tell me how far I've gone on my runs as I am going to be training for a half marathon soon. I saw a few others on the market but mytracks looked the most promising.

buenos

Reaction score
i think cardio trainer free or pro will do what your after it does indoor/outdoor (GPS) workouts, with music....
You might also like Nike Boom.....

Technoman

Reaction score
Cardio Trainer basic or pro works great on the treadmill and elliptical trainer. I use it 3 times a week doing that. I keep GPS disabled, and let it detect my movement. Plays songs from your music folder if you like. Pro lets you use all modules that are pay for one price, and any future modules released are free. Also they recently added support for a bluetooth heart rate monitor belt.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Donb

Reaction score
Have you tried endomondo. I use it and it's great!!