Nightlies bugs

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Running 2/22 nightly..
DSP still broken despite changelog saying its fixed.
Music app not recognizing artist tag on most songs.
Market downloads disappearing.
Disable ads command script doesn't work.

Other than that its great! New battery indicator is like LGB's (vertical bar and %).
Status bar tweaks is back!

Darksthour

Reaction score
My main problem is that when I use an app then go back to the home screen it has to take a second to redraw everything. And by second is meant a few seconds. It's incredibly slow. But when I do get everything loaded it's incredibly fast. Now I should also mention that I'm not using the stock kernel. So I really can't complain about using a nightly build and a different kernel. I just wish the stock kernel with ud wasn't 800MHZ.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
aaronmcc11

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Yeah I haven't tried another kernel yet. No redraw issues but I have only restored a few apps. Is your DSP still FCing?

Darksthour

Reaction score
I have never used dsp. Don't know what it does/how it works. I usually just ignore it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's an equalizer for audio ... makes your headphones sound better. It's also broken.

OP
aaronmcc11

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Its basically just an equalizer/bass booster option for headphones and phonespeaker. If you change anything it will FC all the time and won't let you back in the app again. If you have changed something, you can stop the FCs by wiping data for DSP in Titanium but still can't use it which sucks if you use headphones alot like I do.

bkcdroid

Reaction score
that may be, but the equalizer in my cube music player does not FC, so I do not need DSP...

Darksthour

Reaction score
yea DSP doesn't work yet. However I'm also thinking the "lock homescreen into memory" feature isn't working cause every time I use an app and then close it or go back to my homescreen I have to wait for adw ex to reload.