Nexus7Nexus10Forum, Nexus4Forum, Nexus5Forum become the Google Nexus Forum!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
white-nexus5-grey-back.png
black-nexus5-grey-back.png

We would like to share an exciting announcement with you guys regarding some of our sister sites! To commemorate the new arrival of the Google Nexus 5 smartphone, we decided to bring all of our Nexus sites together in one unified home. We are pleased to announce GoogleNexusForum.com! We will be merging the following Nexus sites under one roof:

• Nexus7Nexus10.com
  • GalaxyNexusForum.com
  • Nexus4Forum.com

To show off our new digs we also want to share a few links to some hot topics at the newly transformed site. Be sure to check out these topics for interesting conversations related to the Nexus 5!

Here's an unboxing pic from your's truly, dgstorm. I just had to share that I got my Nexus 5 today! What perfect timing! Just Got My Nexus 5! Unboxing Pic Included

Here's where folks are discussing which Nexus 5 version they ordered and why. Feel free to jump in and tell us which Nexus 5 you ordered or plan to order. Let us know what carrier you are using it on as well and what you think of them. Which Nexus 5 did you buy?

Finally, here's the main welcome post for the Nexus 5 section of the site. Please jump in there and introduce yourself if you haven't done so already. Welcome to the Nexus 5 Forums!

That's it for our new site and Nexus 5 surprise! We are incredibly grateful to everyone for making these sites (and this newly combined site) the best place on the web for Nexus related news and discussions. We'll see you guys in the forums!

Here's a link to the dedicated Nexus 5 section over at GoogleNexusForums.com: Nexus 5 Forum

Source: GoogleNexusForum.com

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for complete clarity, not all of the sites and sections have been completely merged yet. We will be working hard over the next few days to bring everything together and work out all the kinks. We are confident things will go smoothly, but we appreciate your patience during this process! :)

Astrix

Reaction score
Noted with thanks :D
Awesome :)

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Absolutely EQUITABLE!!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Once all forums are merged, I believe GalaxyNexusForum.com is still being worked on, we'll be available on Tapatalk