Huawei Nexus 6 Mockup Video Shows Off Attractive Design

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The last time we shared a mockup video of a new Nexus device it was of the LG made Nexus 5 2015 edition. Because the dimensions of the phone were leaked, graphic designers took it upon themselves to fashion a faux version of the device so we could get an early glimpse.

We have another video with the same concept for you today, only this time it is the new Huawei Nexus 6 instead. The design aesthetic for this device looks very good, and we can only hope the final design is close to it. Sound off with your perspective.

Also, don't forget to crop by our dedicated Nexus 6 section here: Nexus 6 | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
See, its stuff like this that makes me hold onto my phone and wait.i That phone looks superb. I'm planning on getting the Note 5 tomorrow from T-Mo but the physical button is so old school, and no front facing speakers. But the fingerprint scanner is actually a big thing to me since it integrates with Lastpass. Any rumors on when the next Nexus 6 comes out?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
See, its stuff like this that makes me hold onto my phone and wait.i That phone looks superb. I'm planning on getting the Note 5 tomorrow from T-Mo but the physical button is so old school, and no front facing speakers. But the fingerprint scanner is actually a big thing to me since it integrates with Lastpass. Any rumors on when the next Nexus 6 comes out?

This is just an artist's impression. Unless there is a huge shift in the space time continuum the actual phone will not look like this.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is just an artist's impression. Unless there is a huge shift in the space time continuum the actual phone will not look like this.
Actually, it is also based on leaked pictures of prototype shells for the device, so it could be very accurate. ;)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Actually, it is also based on leaked pictures of prototype shells for the device, so it could be very accurate. ;)

I hope it does look like that. It's nice looking.

Some of these hardware companies should hire these rendering people.