Nexus S 4G Unsolvable Issue. Help needed

Enyeton

Reaction score
Okay so I have added a Nexus S 4G to my collection from a friend who recently bought a Galaxy S4. Now he had told me that It wouldn't go past the Google boot logo. so I suspected it was Soft-bricked. Now from past experiences I tried the Nexus Toolkit from WugFresh. when that didnt work i proceeded to try the SDK, then the One-Click Unbrick tool. and all of those programs proved useless. I tried Flashing the Device multiple times and of course it wouldn't work because it was locked. Then I went on to try to unlock it with the Nexus Toolkit, which failed. and even the Manual CMD method, But that gave the same result. When the Phone gets on the Unlock Bootloader screen it allows me to move to Unlock, but when i click it with the power button it just freezes and does absolutely nothing. I have tried for the past 5 days and no results proved any better. With the drivers installed I felt it was sure to work. but nothing so far. Hep would be most appreciated. Thank you

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can get to the bootloader, but unlocking just freezes it up, I'm thinking maybe corrupt bootloader?

If you can't get past the unlock stage then there's not much left because you can't flash the stock imgs.

OP
E

Enyeton

Reaction score
If you can get to the bootloader, but unlocking just freezes it up, I'm thinking maybe corrupt bootloader?

If you can't get past the unlock stage then there's not much left because you can't flash the stock imgs.

Yea I just freezes when I attempt to unlock. but everything else seems to work. I have seen many others who have had this phone and came across this problem, and fixed it. but i am unsure how.