Nexus Prime's App List Leaked; Looks Pretty Pure To Me

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The Motorola Droid Bionic has a qHD screen and the Prime might have Super AMOLED Plus (which is the best screen in my opinion.)

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2
Tapatalk

Agreed thats why I am loving samsung produced the phone but since it is a nexus google controls all the updates & version or samsung cant peddle around the updates my buddy has a nexus from sprint & he gets a update every week it seems like an a major update one a month or 2

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I keep hearing that the Bionic has a "last of its kind screen" and the Prime will have a screen like the DX. I have a D2G and that has removed me from the community (I hate the D2g compared to my D1) and I certainly am not up to speed. If the Prime has a screen like the DX I will be bummed. My roommate had the DX and I thought it looked bad. It seemed OVER-sharp and i could see the pixels in everything such as the homesreen, app icons, ect. I like the D1 and D2G screens.

Can someone explain the DBionic and Prime screens for me please? Most importantly compare them to something that exists already so that I may compare them directly.

We can't explain something that hasn't been officially announced. Until then, we won't know what screen it will have.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
This is what I have been waiting for. I hope this phone has a community like the OGDroid has. I really like the hundreds of options and thousands of Q and A's that are out there if I feel like customizing or modding anything on that phone. Too bad some of the OGDroid community already caved and grabbed the Bionic. I can understand why and almost did myself but I think this phone is the more future proof of the 2 devices.

Amen brother from another ogdroid holdout.

I wanted to buy into the hype around the bionic but in the end as much as I wanted to I just couldn't do it.

Between the different delays that started to put the bad smell in the air warning me something was really wrong with the bionic but I still wanted it so I decided to wait to see what people said about it once they got it in their hands like I did with the og droid coming from a moto slvr.

Once I heard from what new owners had to say I decided against it with my fears coming true with great sadness as I rally wanted to buy into the hype and once again have that "new experience" of the high performance of the droid.

But don't dare speak about the flaws that the owners themselves around here reported or feel the wrath of the bionic defenders.

I think that the nexus with it's clean non-junked up experience will be the one. But as long as my og is a rocking I will hold out to see what the new owners are saying before I go handing my cash over.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ Man, the bashing is endless! Do you guys still bash the Tbolt or are ya board with that now?! :p

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
why do you not post the real source for this .. not hating just curious why not credit the proper people?
Guess What's Missing

webmastir

Reaction score
I hope this list wasn't exported to a file from like a dir listing command cause there are spelling errors on some of those packages listed.
Just sayin' ....
bored.gif

fake?!? guess we'll see soon enough