PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

Reaction score
GO by PrettyFlyForA_Wi-fi. Have a Droid 2 Global. I love it. This is actually the first forum I've ever used. So if someone could answer me a question it would be appreciated. When I post a reply in a thread how do I find that thread again to check if anyone has answered. Yes I know. Very newbish. But it is what it is. Thanks!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
GO by PrettyFlyForA_Wi-fi. Have a Droid 2 Global. I love it. This is actually the first forum I've ever used. So if someone could answer me a question it would be appreciated. When I post a reply in a thread how do I find that thread again to check if anyone has answered. Yes I know. Very newbish. But it is what it is. Thanks!

welcome to the forum! u would get an email as someone has replied, or if u subscribed to the thread u can see the yellow star, or the numbers showing 0/10. are u using mobile app or web?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
P

PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

Reaction score

welcome to the forum! u would get an email as someone has replied, or if u subscribed to the thread u can see the yellow star, or the numbers showing 0/10. are u using mobile app or web?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

I'm using the web. However I'll download the mobile app. Thanks for the answer.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
you will get the email because by default you are set to subscribe to all forums you post in. If you change that you can still find those threads by clicking on your own name then click on "find posts"