1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

PrettyFlyForA_Wifi New Member

GO by PrettyFlyForA_Wi-fi. Have a Droid 2 Global. I love it. This is actually the first forum I've ever used. So if someone could answer me a question it would be appreciated. When I post a reply in a thread how do I find that thread again to check if anyone has answered. Yes I know. Very newbish. But it is what it is. Thanks!
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! u would get an email as someone has replied, or if u subscribed to the thread u can see the yellow star, or the numbers showing 0/10. are u using mobile app or web?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  3. PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

I'm using the web. However I'll download the mobile app. Thanks for the answer.
  4. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

you will get the email because by default you are set to subscribe to all forums you post in. If you change that you can still find those threads by clicking on your own name then click on "find posts"
  5. PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

Lol. I'm starting to get the hang of it. Thanks for the assist guys. :)