Newbie to the forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Tsquare, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Tsquare

Tsquare New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Had my Droid for 33 days now. I was with T-Mobile since they were voicestream. Had the G1 , My Touch 3G, Cliq, and got tired of not having 3G. Switched over to Verizon and the Droid (paid about $1000 total with phone, early term fee on tmo, and deposit) but it has been worth every cent. Droid is fast, stable, and a great phone. I love the 3G speed. I would like a version without the physical keyboard, just to make it lighter since I never use it anyways. All in All the BEST android phone and phone in general I have ever had. Love every bit of it.

2. Xerozix

Xerozix Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Definately worth it, right?

I've never seen something more worth getting straight A's for. Internet, EVERYWHERE :D

3. Tsquare

Tsquare New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Only complaints I have is that I can't add a signature to corporate email and I lost my battery door ALLOT of times. I have the combination case that fits into a holster now so that issue is fixed. I will probably download touchdown so I can add the signature.