1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie needs HELP in transferring Palm Centro/Desktop all data to Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jcrocks, Apr 23, 2010.

1. jcrocks

jcrocks New Member

I am a newbie and not really very Cell-Techie. Request assistance in tranferring my Palm Centro/Desktop v6 Contacts, Calendar (2 most critical items), Memos, ToDo List and not many Pics to my forthcoming Droid Incredible. VZW said that they can only transfer Contacts. I am on my own devices for the others (that is scary). Would someone more experienced than me offer reliable suggestions on the process (using freeware or paid software). Or give me the URL of the right section of the forum where this may have already been discussed. I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks again in advance.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

I just did a search (above) for 'transfer palm' and came up with a couple of dozen threads. Here's one, see if this helps you out: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid/1657-transferring-contacts-palm-treo.html
  3. jcrocks

jcrocks New Member

Thanks for the URL, AnneDroid (great play with the brand). VZW is supposed to transfer my contacts BUT NOT MY CALENDAR. That is where my main hangup is. Truly, I would rather have one process transfer all with one shot. Maybe my ignorance of the technology shows.

I did try creating a dba file of my Palm Desktop calendar. Then went to my Yahoo account calendar which (yahoo even says they can work with dba files) will convert them to csv files. Then Google can import them. But I failed in Yahoo in conversion. The error msg says "my file format (dba) is unacceptable). They say one thing and then not be able to do it. :angry: Technology can be both a blessing and a curse - unless it is your life's work or love spending hours in front of the screen. Surely there is nothing wrong with that choice. It is just not mine. Thanks again.
Search tags for this page
can contact files on palm centro be transferred to htc one
can verizon transfer data from palm centro to samsung galaxy
how do i transfer contacts from a palm treo to a galaxzy s4
how do i transfer contacts from palm centro to a droid
how do you transfer data from a palm centro to a samsung gal
how to transfer palm centro full address information notes

how to transfer pictures palm centro galaxy 4

palm centro to android transfer

palm treo pro copy contacts and calendar

tranfer all contacts from centro to android

transfer calendar fom palmcetro to galax s4