Newbie,how do I know what model droid I have??

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:Just got my phone yesterday. Have no idea what model it is. It doesn't say on the phone or on the paperwork. It cost $200 with a $100 rebate. I didn't need the keyboard or so I thought. I might exchange it. Anyway I have learned sorta how to download apps but having a hard time searching for them. There are so many:icon_evil: I also don't use the screen very well. I "touch" erratically and can't get to where I want to go. It will take practice.
I must confess I first saw and iPhone this past Fri and played with it and that was how I knew I wanted a smart phone but can't get AT&T where I live. And that's what led me to the Verizon store (husband helped a little!!!:))
I hope I am asking this in the right place. I only have a Tips and Tricks book and don't have a manual like the Motorola has. Is there one? I have too many ?'s to ask and don't want to ask too many without trying to find them on my own.
Any help would be appreciated esp the model.
Thanks
Joanne

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Motorola Droid - User Manual
Here's the manual for you.

This is def the place to answer all your questions! Make sure to use the "Search" button.... you'll find a lot of what you may wanna know already discussed!

Welcome and Enjoy!