Newbie hello!

clfitz

Reaction score
Hi, all...

Just got a Droid less than a month ago, and I'm new to smartphones in general. I had a BlackBerry for a few months and really didn't like the tiny screen. I'm here because I want to learn more about it.

These things are amazing! I already like it a lot better than a BB (except the keyboard.)

I'm a computer tech so I'm not new to technology, just to the Droid.

Okay, that's about all I can come up with.

clfitz

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome here. If you want to learn more you're in the right place. The forums are set up well to get you quickly to anything you need to know.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, all...

Just got a Droid less than a month ago, and I'm new to smartphones in general. I had a BlackBerry for a few months and really didn't like the tiny screen. I'm here because I want to learn more about it.

These things are amazing! I already like it a lot better than a BB (except the keyboard.)

I'm a computer tech so I'm not new to technology, just to the Droid.

Okay, that's about all I can come up with.

clfitz

Welcome, clfitz! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. If you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

Here's a good thread about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: :byeBB: