Newbie and glad to be here!

marybeth

Reaction score
Just purchased a new Droid 2 and have many questions, but am slowly learning my way around. One question I need advice on is whether to download Windows 7 Lite or use another application to type letters like on a computer. Any suggestions appreciated.:)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Marybeth. Glad to have you with us and as far as those questions you have dont hesitate to ask because there is always someone to help you out. Also my suggestion would be to open up the market and search "office". After you search it you will see the "documents to go" paid and free versions. I would download the free one to see if you like it and if you do then get the paid one. If that app doesnt work then you might want to try something else. I hope this can help. Enjoy the stay dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I see u met the chevy man! Lol jk
well like he mentioned give the free version I try however the draw back is u can't edit or do what u wanna try to do. but its still worth it before u buy

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

OP
M

marybeth

Reaction score
Thank you!

Thank you, 252ChevyBoyz and Princess Hawaiian for your prompt reply and your suggestions offered :)