First Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ShovelFLH, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ShovelFLH

ShovelFLH New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all. After carrying a Razr for 5 years, I just purchased a new Droid 1 off of Craigslist. I want to avoid another 2 yr contract while learning the platform, determining whether I need smartphone connectivity, and determining whether I would want a Droid device or the iPhone when it comes to Verizon next year. Okay, I knew I would want the connectivity and I like the Droid. I have a couple of questions that I will (hopefully) post in the appropriate forms. I look forward to learning from the members of this community. Thanks.

2. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +15
    dancedroidWELCOMEdancedroid The razr was ok but the droid is the best. :) and im sorry but iphone doesnt compare, its too proprietary for my tastes. if you have any questions for concerning contracts or anything a Vz rep would know ask away here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...9-vzw-rep-general-account-questions-only.html
    And i look foward to seeing you around the boards. :) dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    :welcome: to the forum shovel!! :D