New

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
uh the fact that you can root it and outperform the incredible and most smartphones on the market :)

Also, you can't hold it wrong, you can grip this puppy however you like :)

OP
O

oldstickbow

Reaction score
Ok, I had a blackberry and found it easy to wiz through email etc but the graphics sux. The droid is cool (aps like Solo) but I need it to connect with my outlook and sync my calander like the blackberry did but it came without a desktop manager. IF i root my droid will it enable me to do this?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
This can be done without rooting... I don't recommend you rooting right away and should research what rooting means for your phone. I spent 4 days reading before I rooted.

Syncing with outlook can be done and I would recommend searching the forums for this information as I have never needed it myself.

Keep reading and absorbing and the information that comes will be amazing :)

Deuel

Reaction score
zerosouls gives wise advise. Completely understand and get comfortable with your Droid before jumping ahead. Then do so after being fully informed from all the content here.

Welcome!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I read for two weeks before I Rooted and when I finally did I knew (almost) exactly what I was getting myself into. So let me say Welcome to DF, feel free to ask questions and to use the search tool

When you are ready to venture over to the Darkside we have support for that too