1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New x coming on Thursday

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by en28so, Dec 21, 2010.

1. en28so

en28so New Member

I decided to upgrade to the dx from the original droid. I know the new phones are coming but i'm assuming that lte priceplans are going to be more than 3g. Since I barely get any 3g at work,(just outside la county) I don't think I'll get any lte there. What do you guys think? Thanks. Btw what is the best way to root?
  2. KHeeney5

KHeeney5 New Member

I also decided LTE would be too much to pay, and if something comes out after the CES, I can restock and rebuy. :D I have had my X for 5 days now. Rooted immediately using z4Root, v. 1.3 I believe. Took about 1 minute. I IMMEDIATELY CREATED A BACKUP, boot into recovery Droid X Boot Strapper (2 dollars in the market, must have to boot into recovery). Like I said I did a nandroid and then installed ApeX 1.3.1. :D
  3. jsw6380a

jsw6380a New Member

Z4 hands down... This will take about 5 minutes tops to do once you have the steps down.. Super safe.. No glitches at ALL on my dx.:icon_ banana:
  4. detroitwilly

detroitwilly New Member

Z4 Root in the market?

Ive been looking and can never find it.

WTF?
  5. KHeeney5

KHeeney5 New Member

6. en28so

en28so New Member

Kool, thanks for the link. Ha ha, I paid for free ground shipping and they sent it 2nd day air. It will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App