New - Worlds thinnest phone

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Personally, I don't understand this obsession with thinness. I have large hands and prefer a phone with some girth. When I compared the Razr to the Rezound, it was an easy decision. The Razr felt unnaturally thin with sharp edges. The Rezound has a nice contoured back. It just feels better in the hand. Every review I'd read talked about how thick the Rezound was. To me it didn't feel thick at all. When I got a chance to actually hold it, it felt so natural in my hand. Sometimes specs don't really tell the whole story. To each his own I guess.

RH

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree that thin doesn't make a phone good. Nor does being manufactured by Huawei. Maybe this phone turns things around for them and they start the push into the higher tier phone manufacturers. Or maybe pretty much every phone coming out is going to sport at least what they're offering and they'll stay a value player...who knows.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Razr was too skinny for me, the Bionic and the DROID X were perfect, Rezound could loose a little weight, but not much, but is still a good solid device when holding it. I don't think I could go much thinner than the G Nex.