New with a few questions.

ct305

Reaction score
On the 10th I got a Droid. First smartphone for me as I have a Mac with OS X and didn't want to leave verizon. Phone was great til an update was downloaded. I now have these problems and was wondering who did:

Phone locks out during a call
Multiple problems syncing with the Mac (I use doubletwist and it works sometimes)
I cannot unmount the SD Card without ejecting the device yet I can't eject the device without unmount the SD Card
My contacts get jumbled and I call numbers that are not assigned to that contact.

Anyone else have these problems?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the 10th I got a Droid. First smartphone for me as I have a Mac with OS X and didn't want to leave verizon. Phone was great til an update was downloaded. I now have these problems and was wondering who did:

Phone locks out during a call
Multiple problems syncing with the Mac (I use doubletwist and it works sometimes)
I cannot unmount the SD Card without ejecting the device yet I can't eject the device without unmount the SD Card
My contacts get jumbled and I call numbers that are not assigned to that contact.

Anyone else have these problems?

Phone locks during calls? You mean the black screen? It's always done that.
I have no problems with Double twist and my Mac
On a mac take the "No Name" icon and drag it to the trash. Then select unmount on your Droid.
You will gave to go into gmail and look at your contacts. See how they are set up there and then go back to your device and make sure all your contacts are set up correctly. I can't say specifically on that one since I generally use either Voice calling or just directly tap the contact itself.