New to Droid

macssnax

Reaction score
new to the Droid X, had Blackberry prior to this phone. Got it based on the flexibility Verizon seemed to offer with the fios TV. Finding out it is not as simple or inexpensive as I thought to get some of the features I was looking for. Love the phone and am looking for as many tidbits as I can to enjoy it that much more. Only thing I wish it had a users manual with it. Don't know to look for something it can do if you don't know it will do it?????

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. hope ur watching pro bowl, live from my home state. Lol jk...it is a great phone. well depending what u wanna do with it, there's info in the DX section u might wanna check out. either way, have fun...

Aloha from Hawaii

NattyBee

Reaction score
new to the Droid X, had Blackberry prior to this phone. Got it based on the flexibility Verizon seemed to offer with the fios TV. Finding out it is not as simple or inexpensive as I thought to get some of the features I was looking for. Love the phone and am looking for as many tidbits as I can to enjoy it that much more. Only thing I wish it had a users manual with it. Don't know to look for something it can do if you don't know it will do it?????

What would you like to do? I'm sure we can help you out ;) the Droid X is a great devive with a wealth of opportunity in it :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
What ever you need help with we will be here to help.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! The Droid Discussions section, and the separate DX section, plus the people on here, will be able to give you a lot more helpful info than any manual - buhlee dat! But if you feel you must, a full manual is available for dl on the Moto website. ;)

Regardless, jump in here, get involved, and join in the fun!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

macssnax

Reaction score
Thanks to all, Its not bad enough I am new to the Droid I am also new to navigating the forum as well. Be gentle with me.

OP
M

macssnax

Reaction score

What would you like to do? I'm sure we can help you out ;) the Droid X is a great devive with a wealth of opportunity in it :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I am trying to figure out what all it is capable of doing. I understand watching TV when you are away from the house is available if you have FIOS. That was what initially made me consider the Droid. Uploading videos - Uploading music - figuring out how to manage my Droid from an Apple computer. Pictures don't download easily Music does not upload to phone easily. I believe that is my first obstacle Apple to Droid???

OP
M

macssnax

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. hope ur watching pro bowl, live from my home state. Lol jk...it is a great phone. well depending what u wanna do with it, there's info in the DX section u might wanna check out. either way, have fun...

Aloha from Hawaii
Thanks,

Not watching the Pro Bowl. Working on this Phone!!! and figuring out how to navigate through this forum for the first time???

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Welcome! And Wow where to begin? Think of your X as your laptop++. There you have it. Have a look around in the market and play a bit. Read up in the forums here daily and you will learn you can do so much. Then you will read about rooting. That is the dark side, but opens up so much more to you. Anyways I just wanted to say hi to you and welcome home :)