New to Droid and smart phones in general.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
How's it going? My name is Todd and I'm a newb to Droids but I'm not new to forums, I belong to so many that I'm loosing track of them all.

I just ordered an Incredible yesterday and it should be here on Monday. dancedroid I can't wait to see what this thing can do. I'm already thinking about rooting it so I can get rid of all the factory installed junk that I'll never use and upgrading to the Dolphin browser. But I need to get the basics down first.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions but like I said earlier I'm not new to forums. I know how to use the search feature. I know how annoying it is to ask the same question that has been asked a thousand times over. Hopefully I won't do that.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Howdy,

After using these phone for a while you'll get so use to them that when you pick up a BB for instance you touch the screen then do the dumb dog look why nothing happening like I did today ! :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the Incredible! Sounds like you have a place to start once the phone arrives...jump in, enjoy, ask questions if you have them and participate when ya can!!