new to droid and forum

MusicallyJenuine

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone reccommend must have "free" apps for the droid? Also does anyone know if there is a WeightWatchers app or Words with Friends app like the iPhone has? Thank you!!

mentaloaf

Reaction score
The market app has a great search function and i'll bet you would find everything you're looking for with it! For me, I can't do without my free gStrings guitar tuner....Also, swype is pretty awesome...look it up

OP
M

MusicallyJenuine

Reaction score
i cannot view all of my pictures in my gallery after i take them. i know that my memory card has more than enough space on it. after i delete a couple pics in my gallery then the pics i just took will show up. does anyone know how to fix this?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i cannot view all of my pictures in my gallery after i take them. i know that my memory card has more than enough space on it. after i delete a couple pics in my gallery then the pics i just took will show up. does anyone know how to fix this?

Mine does that too! I'm not sure why it does it but would like to know as well! I have to reboot sometimes to get them to show up...especially moving them between folders...odd!
Btw, welcome to the forums!!! :)