1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a app that Iphone has, or maybe it can be made for the droid?????

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by shmuk99, Jan 1, 2010.

1. shmuk99

shmuk99 New Member

Does anyone know how to suggest to companies for certain apps that are made to get them available for droids also? There is a app for iphone and itouch that I want.

It is called Scheduler and it keeps your work schedule and vacation/sick leave. OT hours/trade times etc. This works great for Firefighters.

Any Ideas, or has anyone seen something like this for the droid?

Thank you
  2. ldimick

ldimick New Member

Have you gone to their website and sent them an email? If not, do it. Also include that we are part of a LARGE and enthusiastic Android community over here who is willing to help.
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

i just did a search in the market and there's an app called time keeper and another one called schedule bot. maybe one of those will work until the one you like comes along.
  4. fireman21s

fireman21s New Member

firefighter app

There is an app for droid phones, unfortunately its only for the 2.0 droid at the present time. Its called firehouse scheduler or leaky nozzle.com Check it out!
  5. mjs31

mjs31 New Member

2.0 (well 2.0.1) which is what the majority of people have. 2.1 will be coming soon (I hope).