new to a razr have somequestions.

no1udknow

Reaction score
ok so I have had a bionic for the last year or 2 and it broke so assurian is replacing it with a razr 32gb and I have some questions
what rom comes installed gb or ics on a razr , if I flash to ics can I revert to gb

I am using a bionic lapdock that i just purchaced before my bio took a sh@$ , I heard I can use it with the razr if I lightly ,modify the cradle using a dremmel, anyone done this?? have pics

if i want to go to ics , or if it comes with ics, has anyone figured outa way for flash support on webtop, or other means of using my lapdock with flash

and lastly what the scoop on jelly bean?? i saw the leak for razr, anyone using it?problems?webtop flash

thanks in advance, and if you wish to begin the public flogging,carry on , I'll take it gladly to get the info.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
ok so I have had a bionic for the last year or 2 and it broke so assurian is replacing it with a razr 32gb and I have some questions
what rom comes installed gb or ics on a razr , if I flash to ics can I revert to gb

I am using a bionic lapdock that i just purchaced before my bio took a sh@$ , I heard I can use it with the razr if I lightly ,modify the cradle using a dremmel, anyone done this?? have pics

if i want to go to ics , or if it comes with ics, has anyone figured outa way for flash support on webtop, or other means of using my lapdock with flash

and lastly what the scoop on jelly bean?? i saw the leak for razr, anyone using it?problems?webtop flash

thanks in advance, and if you wish to begin the public flogging,carry on , I'll take it gladly to get the info.
Your Razr should come with ICS. If it doesn't just do menu>settings>about phone and check for updates. I like ICS better than GB. Some would disagree. But then again some would want to go back to Froyo...can't please everyone I guess. I don't know about using your dock with the Razr...I haven't seen any threads talking about that. Maybe someone else will "pipe in" here and provide you with some information. Are you getting the Razr or Razr Maxx...the only difference is the battery. Anything you see for Razr or Razr Maxx applies for both phones. I think ICS has support for webtop. The Razr and Razr Maxx should be getting JB sometime between Jan and Mar...or so the latest estimate says. I haven't tried the JB leak...to early in the process for me. I think you're going to like your Razr...good luck.