New Smartphone owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mallardjusted, Jun 18, 2011.

1. mallardjusted

mallardjusted New Member

Hi, my name is Matt, username mallardjusted. I'm retired from the Aerospace industry and from the Coast Guard Reserves.

I've had a "regular" cellphone for the last dozen years. I have been really interested in upgrading to a smart phone, so I've been agonizing/deciding over getting the right smartphone for 7 months or so. A week and a half ago I finally decided on the 4G Samsung Droid Charge. So far I am very happy with this choice! I've got lots to learn, but it's amazing the power these new phones have. And I'm even pleasantly surprised that the battery life on mine is doing better than I anticipated.

Anyway, it's nice to have a forum to help each other out with issues and knowledge of the latest phones.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. hope u find the community very helpful and informative.

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We are glad to have you asa new member. Congratulations on your Droid Charge.
  4. brad92

brad92 New Member

Welcome

sent from my ZombieStomped X