New Shots of the Motorola Droid RAZR

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google doesn't own them yet. Also the latest version of motoblur isn't that intrusive. The bloat is annoying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Captmilk

Reaction score
Looks like a DX..I loved the DX such a good phone. If they made the DX2 4G I would have bought one.

Captmilk

Reaction score
I really like the new RAZR but a couple of things bother me about it 1. Non removable battery and 2. The HDMI and USB ports on the top. Seems like a poor location choice to me.

Sent from the machine to rule all machines.

I agree about both. Putting the ports on the top kills the sexy look of the phone and not being able to upgrade the battery just seems silly. I have the Bionic extended battery and the battery is like a big brick. Motorola could have made the battery smaller with a sleeker extended battery design. Even doubling the size of the stock battery would make it smaller. It's definitely not as bad as the Thunderbolt extended battery...yuck! They should fire the designer there.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
OMG is that a camera button? I miss those sooo much.

For me, camera buttons = blurry images, because when you press the button, the phone moves slightly down. Whereas, if the button is on the screen, you can just touch the screen to take the pictures.

I guess you could have both, but more buttons = less splash resistance no?