New Shots of the Motorola Droid RAZR

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-razr-side-view.jpg

Our sister-site, razrforums.com has some great shots of the new Motorola Droid RAZR. The pics came from another site called phonescoop, and one of our members posted them in a thread on RazrForums. Here is a link to the thread so you can peruse the rest of the pics: RazrForums - New Razr Pics from PhoneScoop

Be sure to check out our sister-site @ RAZRForums to get all your best news and discussions about the new phone!

OG Picture Source: PhoneScoop

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Just like something else in life...

Thin, beautiful, an object of desire on the outside--but there is something pervasive on the inside that I just don't feel like dealing with.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice.... Droid users upgrading to razr is getting a good device. Me on the other hand my device has ics on the inside and contain a curve.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
Nice.... Droid users upgrading to razr is getting a good device. Me on the other hand my device has ics on the inside and contain a curve.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

As will mine. Great device for Motorola lovers , but I need me a girl that has a little ics in her

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
OMG is that a camera button? I miss those sooo much.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
OMG is that a camera button? I miss those sooo much.

No that is the lock button. Right within reach of your trigger finger.

Sent from my DROIDX

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

Sent from my DROIDX

I think Moto stopped putting designated camera buttons on devices because of the slow shutter lag that seems to come along with them. I could be wrong but I know I read that somewhere. Honestly, in my opinion, Moto needs all the help they can get when it comes to cameras.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Sent from my DROIDX

RIGHT!

I had the phone upside down. I thought everything was upside down.

broosewee

Reaction score
I think Moto stopped putting designated camera buttons on devices because of the slow shutter lag that seems to come along with them. I could be wrong but I know I read that somewhere. Honestly, in my opinion, Moto needs all the help they can get when it comes to cameras.

Amen to that. My Bionic can't take a decent, focused picture for its life.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I'd really like to check this out but I think I'd miss a real keyboard and I know I'd miss stock vanilla android. I like the kevlar coating on the back, that's a nice touch. The hardware of the phone sounds awesome.. wish I could say the same for the software. Why is Moto sill pushing motoblur? Especially now that Google owns them? You'd think Google would prefer vanilla android over motoblur. I also despise Motorola for continuing to release phones with locked down bootloaders :angry: !!!WHY!!!??? ...And don't point the finger at the carriers. Motorola will not see a dime of my money until they put their customers before their profits; drop motoblur NO BODY WANTS IT! Stop locking bootloaders. Stop wearing training diapers and put on some grown up pants for a change Motorola.

69copo

Reaction score
I really like the new RAZR but a couple of things bother me about it 1. Non removable battery and 2. The HDMI and USB ports on the top. Seems like a poor location choice to me.

Sent from the machine to rule all machines.