Reaction score
get mine tomorrow it was push back one day on the shipment

TBOLT132

Reaction score
Does the root give you free hot spot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jriv21

Reaction score
Just rooted a few minutes with the method from the XDA forums, took 10 minutes tops and boom, done.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Does the root give you free hot spot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have heard that you do not need to root in order to have free hot spot. I have been told that FoxFi will give you a free WiFi hotspot, but i cant confirm because i have not received my phone. Can anyone confirm this?

huskur

Reaction score
I have heard that you do not need to root in order to have free hot spot. I have been told that FoxFi will give you a free WiFi hotspot, but i cant confirm because i have not received my phone. Can anyone confirm this?

Works like a charm. Just make sure you download the "foxfi add-on" also.

ubyte

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:

Confirmed foxfi works great with the s3. I didn't know about the foxfi add on but its worth the download too. Show who is connected and helps with hiding data useage.

I stilk havent rooted mine as some where noticing keyboard issues. Has anyone else noticed that?