cparknson

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Chad and I've joined joined to learn more about what all this new droid phone can really do. I've put off going to the smart phones because till now I didn't really see many benefits to them that would really help me in day to day activities but this droid sounds like a different animal all together and an amazing tool for all kinds of things. I've read a lot on this forum doing some research and it convinced me to go with the droid. I ordered my new droid today off the Verizon website and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I can't wait, feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to get here. :)

There's a lot of great info here and I look forward to learning how to get the most out of my new phone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum.....

OP
C

cparknson

Reaction score
Thank you. Fedex dropped my new droid off today and all I can say is WOW. Took about an hour and a half on the phone with verizon to get it going but they finally got it. I'm not in a very good reception area and it was trying to bounce off an Alltell tower and I was getting Alltell error messages. They lined it out though, just took a while to figure it out but the tech new his stuff and what to do, it was just a time consuming process.

First impressions of it are that I'm almost scared of it. I don't know what to do first with it and what apps I need and don't need. Got a lot of learning and reading here to do.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Thank you. Fedex dropped my new droid off today and all I can say is WOW. Took about an hour and a half on the phone with verizon to get it going but they finally got it. I'm not in a very good reception area and it was trying to bounce off an Alltell tower and I was getting Alltell error messages. They lined it out though, just took a while to figure it out but the tech new his stuff and what to do, it was just a time consuming process.

First impressions of it are that I'm almost scared of it. I don't know what to do first with it and what apps I need and don't need. Got a lot of learning and reading here to do.
This might be a option for you also. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...ance/11941-need-external-antenna-4-droid.html

OP
C

cparknson

Reaction score
You are right. This is BY FAR the best site I've found. Matter of fact I've quit looking for any more sites. I've found everything I know to ask or inquire about already posted. Just do a little search and there it is, already covered. Best part is, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I've looked up has been right and worked, so that tells me the people here know their stuff. So that is awesome there. This site is now my official learning manual for my droid.

I've got a LOT of learning to do. I've had it a couple days now and I still do good just to make a call. Its so different from any previous phone I've had. I know once I learn how to take advantage of what it can do I'm gonna love it, thats whats important. :icon_ banana: