madaopul

Reaction score
I just got my motorola droid a couple days ago and wanted to join to learn more about what the phone can do.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid forums. Lots of great info from basic to rooting here. Enjoy your Droid and the forum.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got my motorola droid a couple days ago and wanted to join to learn more about what the phone can do.

Welcome! Now that you've joined you will be amazed at what the Droid can do. This forum is an excellent resource to learn all of the wonderful things the phone is capable of handling. Once you start, however, there is no going back.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Madness.... You'll find out what that means soon enough!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I came here right before I pulled the trigger wanting to learn about the Droid. I didn't even know what a smart phone was (except that it would surf the net - slowly - at least from my experience with my daughter's Storm). I've now gotten my Droid running like a top, thanks to the fine people on this forum. The friendliest forum I've ever been on (and thats quite a few).

OP
madaopul

madaopul

Reaction score
Yeah it is definitely refreshing to see a forum with nice people, good help and no spamming or anything going on.