new member looking for some advice please!

jsjohnsonf350sd

Reaction score
New member, and New to the whole forum thing, so please go easy on me if I'm not following standard protocol regarding where and how I'm doing things... I will follow any and all rules if I'm doing something wrong. Just trying to get into a conversation that will maybe point me in the right direction to get things started... thanks in advance, for all ur patience and advice.:biggrin: I had been with T-Mobile for a few years up until last October when I switched to verizon. Extremely happy I did, and can't brag enough about the boost in ci aoverage and speed with my phone since the switch. When I first joined with Verizon, I purchased the Droid bionic, and signed a two year contract. That was my first Droid product I had ever owned up till then. However I heard about the razr coming out 2 days after I got my bionic. Anyways to much a short story longer, Verizon allowed me to trade my bionic for the razor, even though the razr's release date was going to be like 8 or 9 days after my 30 day trial period. So i was stoked about getting this awesome new device that had all the buzz around it....right? Until it came unattached from my pocket for the first time and landed at my feet in a parking lot... despite having what I thought was the best phone case I thought was available on it, the glass still cracked and has been slowly getting worse since. At the time of purchase I was informed that I would not be able to get insurance on it because I did not have a credit card that could be recorded and put on file to have the insurance deducted from it... which didn't make sense to me, because. I have always had my phones insured and the insurance was just added to my monthly bill... I later found out that this was because I had purchased it from a preferred retailer, which is not bound to the same guidelines as a Verizon retailer,.. anyways fast forward to today, so my fingers and your attention span can have a break.... anyone know where to look for a replacement screen? And is it something that can be done by someone other than a Droid tech person? Any help will be much appreciated... thank you

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. I do not know any places that do it myself but hopefully someone will come along with a little more info for you. I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you can get your replacement screen soon. DancingNexus