new member looking for help

danielb88

Reaction score
hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you

cdg1005

Reaction score
Have you tried reinstalling gapps via cwm?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forum!

You have definitely tried several options - like mentioned above, definitely try reflashing gApps and even possibly the ROM.

OP
D

danielb88

Reaction score
Have you tried reinstalling gapps via cwm?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

No, I have't. I will try that today. Thank you!!

Welcome to the forum!

You have definitely tried several options - like mentioned above, definitely try reflashing gApps and even possibly the ROM.

Thank you! I will try re-flashing the agapps. If it doesn't work I will try the ROM route.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thank you dude!

I really appreciate all the help from you guys

OP
D

danielb88

Reaction score
just wanted to give an update. I ended up flashing the gapps again and it worked great. Finally. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!