New Member Intro

Droidram56

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am an owner of the original Motorola Droid. Best phone I have had to date. Upgraded from a Blackberry Curve. The Curve was great but the Web browser was very primitive. My wife has a Droid X and loves it. We share a gmail e-mail account and calendar and it works extremely well. I do a lot of web browsing using the Droid as well.

I've found good success with the Handcent SMS app as an alternative to the native SMS app that was bundled with the phone.

I am eligible for an upgrade but since my original Droid is working fine I plan to wait a little while until some additional phones are offered by Verizon, such as the Droid Bionic and Samsung Function.

I enjoy reading the posts in this forum. Thanks for the opportunity to join.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Welcome aboard from a fellow OG Droid owner. I'm with you on keeping this awesome phone until something spectacular (and unlocked) makes me go for a switch.

OP
Droidram56

Droidram56

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from a fellow OG Droid owner. I'm with you on keeping this awesome phone until something spectacular (and unlocked) makes me go for a switch.
I eventually want to upgrade to something with a bigger screen and no physical keyboard (I rarely use it). But not something full of bugs.