1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New member from GA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ugadawg67, Nov 8, 2009.

1. ugadawg67

ugadawg67 New Member

Hi all!:motdroidhoriz:

Picking up my Droid today at my local Verizon store. They made me wait until Today due to the fact I am exchanging my Imagio which I just got in place of my Storm, which I could not stand! I have never researched a phone so much in my life and believe me I am a phone geek. I have had as many as 5 phones this year at one time. Looking foward to discussing this new phone here. Oh yea.......GO DAWGS!!!
  2. SEGA

SEGA New Member

Welcome to the Forum.

Ya I've been doing allot of reading on this phone myself.

Sorry for this but:

Go Gators !
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums :). I hope you enjoy your stay with us here. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask.
  4. ugadawg67

ugadawg67 New Member

It's cool, I know where we stand this year. Good luck with Al. in the SEC championship game.