superkrai

Reaction score
Hello all. I am trying to decide if I will stick it out with my bb storm or switch to the moto droid. i am due for upgrade in two weeks so doing a lot of research

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all. I am trying to decide if I will stick it out with my bb storm or switch to the moto droid. i am due for upgrade in two weeks so doing a lot of research

Welcome to the neighborhood, superkai! You'll find there are many reformed BB users here in the forum who've made the switch and never looked back. I hope you decide on the Droid as I can guarantee that you'll never regret your choice. Months later, I still find something new about my Droid every day! And did you hear? - they say it's a phone, too!

:byeBB:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hopefully we'll see you around superkai.

The Droid is a great phone to upgrade to. If you decide to go for it you won't be sorry.

At any rate read up and enjoy the forums.

OP
S

superkrai

Reaction score
I just played with the droid for about an hour. A coworker has one and I took it from him at lunch. Haven't seen any of the issues I've been reading about. I'm pretty much sold. Now I'm worried about locking in for another 2 years. May try and buy outright on craigslist or ebay

Is anyone running android 2.1 on a non rooted phone?

dredge

Reaction score
My brother had a BB storm, he has been crying to my dad to get a droid for him if that says anything.

also - dont base your opinion on ANY phone off of the store models, they are nowhere near the potential of your droid after playing with it for a week or so after rootin

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm a former iPhone user and I very happy that I now have a Droid!

Mike

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....throw out the bb....lock yourself up in a dark place and light up the droid....it could be illegal one day....HA