New iPhone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

cece5702

Reaction score
Am I the only one tempted to leave android to buy the new iPhone?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Tell me why u hate them!

Sent from my DROIDX

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never crossed my mind especially w this half ass product... im sure more ppl would consider it w a 4g version but this one isn't much better than the last

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kingsman

Reaction score
I have the orginal MOTO Droid, and I am considering a 4S. My Droid is the most miserable phone I have ever owned. Takes forever to get it turned on to answer a call, and many times cannot get it turned on to answer the phone. Then when you complete a call, the phone defaults to the call log. Get your finger close to the edge of the glass and the dumb phone makes a call. I come from a Palm background, they had the best most usable NOTE app that I have seen on any phone, and the ones I have found for Droid are playtoys by comparison. Those 2 features are enough for me to make a change. I haven't see a real comparison between the Bionic and the 4S yet, so am waiting.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 4s beats the bionic hands down. my girl just got hers today and it is ridiculously nice. if i wasnt' such a droidhead i'd definitely switch over. i'd recommend trying it out in the store, and putting aside all the silly biases people have.

i really don't get why the android sites are all saying this is an incremental upgrade. I think the "4s" has people thinking its something marginal. it's not. the benchmarks speak for themselves, and the 4s blows the iphone4 out of the water. If you think about it, the iphone"5" would have had the exact same specs, just a different name, and people probably would have thought it was great....:blink:

BlueSami

Reaction score
The 4s beats the bionic hands down. my girl just got hers today and it is ridiculously nice. if i wasnt' such a droidhead i'd definitely switch over. i'd recommend trying it out in the store, and putting aside all the silly biases people have.

i really don't get why the android sites are all saying this is an incremental upgrade. I think the "4s" has people thinking its something marginal. it's not. the benchmarks speak for themselves, and the 4s blows the iphone4 out of the water. If you think about it, the iphone"5" would have had the exact same specs, just a different name, and people probably would have thought it was great....:blink:

Yea you are such a huge droidhead..
:rollseyes:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea you are such a huge droidhead..
:rollseyes:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I have to worship android in order to be accepted here...but again Apple is ​the cult....

helobubba

Reaction score
If it had 4g, Swype and a bigger screen I may have bought it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never crossed my mind especially w this half ass product... im sure more ppl would consider it w a 4g version but this one isn't much better than the last

why because it looks the same? Everything else has been upgraded (minus 4g of course). I am guessing you have really spent time with the 4S to make statements like that????

busab

Reaction score

I totally agree with the second part of your comment. I've never used either phones so I don't know about the first. But yeah I don't understand why people are so disappointed. Its a pretty big upgrade from a performance point of view. Not to mention the better camera.
If it was LTE I would consider it. But its not so its going to be Galaxy Nexus or bust for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

BlueSami

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I have to worship android in order to be accepted here...but again Apple is ​the cult....

I can't wait for the day you finally get the AMAZING iphone so you can stop trolling the droidforums.

Status
Not open for further replies.