New here Didn't Search First Sorry

phil72

Reaction score
I'm looking for an emoji app for my Samsung G3, I was previously an avid iphone owner and after 4 years I knew everything about them even jailbroke my own phones and ipod touches. So now wanting to do the same with Android, its been onlh 3 week's but i'll admit I love this Galaxy S3 (battery life sucks a bit easily fixed with a better battery) other then that I love it and Android OS can't wait to take in all the info I need/want regarding androids.
So need a point in the right direction for a nice clean essy emoji app, any other info would be welcomed ie: sites to checkout and/apps that are handy etc. Thanks All

kaykay235

Reaction score
i use handcent as my messaging app and just installed their emoji plugin for it

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
Thanks, I recall using handcent on my iphone4 actually when I wasn't getting text message notice's, worked like a charm i'll check it out. Thanks Again

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
So I take,hand cent plays well with our JB update?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Since the JB update Handcent started getting random force closes on me so I switched to GoSMS. Also read similar complaints in the reviews but it doesn't seem to be universal. Will probably revisit Handcent at some point, used it for years.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since the JB update Handcent started getting random force closes on me so I switched to GoSMS. Also read similar complaints in the reviews but it doesn't seem to be universal. Will probably revisit Handcent at some point, used it for years.
Cool,Thxz for the response.I'll hold off for awhile.

kaykay235

Reaction score

i was using gosms during the transition to jb but then it started acting up so that's why i switched back to handcent. i have gotten a few force closes,so far but not many.. i do hope they fix the issue soon.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
i was using gosms during the transition to jb but then it started acting up so that's why i switched back to handcent. i have gotten a few force closes,so far but not many.. i do hope they fix the issue soon.
I'll stay stock for now,no force closes.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
It would only happen to me when I would try to download a picture somebody sent me, but it was every single time so it had to go. Shame...

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
I've been using gosms for the longest time I'm still using it on my new s4, is handcent alot better than gosms for texting or more just an individual's choice due to looks etc. not function.
If it's got more functionality, customization etc. then gosms I'd probably go check it out does a majority of Android user's have handcent instead of gosms or suggest using it instead? Curious that's all, if you think handcent is alot nicer more customizable app to use let me know then I'll probably switch but like to know longtime user's of handcent think of it even better if you have tried both. Thanks Phil