New gingerbread leak

Technoman

Reaction score
From a posting that I read on DroidLife, this update fixes the Market so that all APP's appear back to you. Can someone confirm that this is correct?

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
This release unroots the phone, and removes any opportunity to tether the phone other than signing up for the $20 2gb plan Verizon has.

Sources? All I've been reading in the forums was that V was only dumping apps off the market. Where did you see it state that a) all tethering will be removed and b) you'd Have to sign up for the 2GB.

Personal installation and testing.

zwade01

Reaction score
From a posting that I read on DroidLife, this update fixes the Market so that all APP's appear back to you. Can someone confirm that this is correct?

This is correct! Well, it worked for me anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PhishPhan

Reaction score
This release unroots the phone, and removes any opportunity to tether the phone other than signing up for the $20 2gb plan Verizon has.

Sources? All I've been reading in the forums was that V was only dumping apps off the market. Where did you see it state that a) all tethering will be removed and b) you'd Have to sign up for the 2GB.

Personal installation and testing.

How odd as I can still tether, both wirelessly and via USB with 0 issues, nor any additional fees/plans, no V e-mails, nothing. I have not performed the TBH hacks or any others, just a few tether apps that were on the marked, and obtainable apks in the wild.

msu

Reaction score
I'm still running the first .578 with root and have had no issues that I can complain about. I have noticed the screen dim a little when I'm in Facebook and then brighten up a little when I touch the screen, but not enough to complain about.
I think I'm just going to wait for the official release, seeing I see no need to keep updated builds.

For you that are hating the bright Arse buttons on the bottom like I did, get AdjBrightness in the market and that will shut them off.

PhishPhan

Reaction score
For you that are hating the bright Arse buttons on the bottom like I did, get AdjBrightness in the market and that will shut them off.

Tried that - for some reason I could not get it to work. I'm trying a few of JRummy's apps, although it seems that now he is the lead Dev on Liberty these are getting pushed aside. To bad Kejar went to T-Bolt.