New Gameloft 3D Games!

Discussion in 'Android Games Discussions' started by bais, May 15, 2010.

1. Mailerdaimon

Mailerdaimon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That was the question ;-)

A few people had problem with FC´s when starting the game.

I solved the problem, just ask a friend with a working copy of Dungeon Hunter for his DATA Files (sd/gameloft/data/)

the data files on the gameloft server seem to be corrupt at the moment

2. biggles

biggles Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I purchased Dungeon Hunter this weekend and it does not work on the moto droid. I get a black screen when trying to open the program, then it goes back to the android desktop. I have sent email and phoned gameloft and they cannot fix it yet. They sent me an sms with a new link to the game but that did not work either. So, I would recommend avoiding Dungeon Hunter until they get this fixed. Again, I downloaded NOVA and it installed and ran fine (see my review earlier in this thread).

3. phylum sinter

phylum sinter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that SpykeZ - let me know how it goes. It's not unplayable overall but during higher poly scenes it drops to probably 10fps, which kinda kills the excitement.

4. rmcray08

rmcray08 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So. I have to give a +1 to a solid customer service experience. After several tries of installing/uninstalling the Dungeon Hunter APK, I could not get the game to load properly. I contacted gameloft, got my first response within a day. They tried sending me an updated link...same problem. The ultimate outcome was that they allowed me to exchange for another game, so I got "Let's Golf!" Over three days we exchanged about 6 e-mails, so they certainly seem to be responsive.

5. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    gameloft let you change into another games. but they dont give you the money back. and the no android market support is a nogo. so in my opinion, NO, gameloft definitely sucks in customer support.

6. hairdewx

hairdewx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have a custom rom? Some of my gameloft games didn't work for certain roms and worked for others.

Dungeon Hunter works for me (I've use bugless 1.1, bugless froyo, and team chaos froyo)

7. SpykeZ

SpykeZ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow sorry man, forgot all about this lol. Installed and testing now

8. biggles

biggles Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I do not know what a custom rom is, nor do I know what bugless 1.1, bugless froyo, or team chaos froyo mean.

I followed Gameloft's instructions exactly when I purchased NOVA and Dungeon Hunter from their website using my Moto Droid. NOVA worked and Dungeon Hunter did not.

9. Xarrdroid

Xarrdroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im running froyo latest release. Have tried new bugless beast v.1 as well as all other froyo builds including onix and plane jane. Same problem occurs as when I posted this weekend. Someone mentioned the dload was corrupted and I am tending to agree with this. Have installed over 100 times in diff roms etc. Tried as first app. Same thing, installs fine, downloads to sd, then launch to black screen and crash out.

If someone has the data file on the sd card of a working version I may be able to fix it. Have looked around everywhere and cant find it. As many of you know there are many many places to look on the web that other people do not know about.

Since I have bought the game twice and already bought their other games, yes all of them, they all work great except this one. I am also running at 1 ghz for all of them and runs fine running latest froyo p3 kernel 125-1200.

10. SpykeZ

SpykeZ Member

Ratings:
    +0

froyo + oc'd to 800mhz on the droid (it's what I have standard) and installed the game and it runs smooth as butter. It's actually pretty damn good.....im VERY surprised how good it looks.

11. Xarrdroid

Xarrdroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man wish you could put those data files off the sd card somewhere, anywhere? You could just compress that folder off the sdcard:\gameloft\dungeonhunter\ ---I heard this game is awesome. I love Diablo and wanted this so bad I bought it twice. Just emailing back and forth with gameloft. They need to fix the download. Just try it themselves and they should see it doesnt work.

12. rockstrodka

rockstrodka New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    NOVA controls

I have a question for those who have downloaded and played NOVA on Android. In the options, can you inverse the y axis for the look control?

I tried the free demo on an iphone but unfortunately there was no inverse y axis option, so it feels very unnatural to me.

BTW I have already bought Let's Golf and really like it. However, I am reluctant to buy NOVA since there is no return policy (like on the Market) and the lack of an inverse y option is probably a deal killer for me.

Thanks in advance!

Search tags for this page
gameloft 2d android games apk
gameloft 2d games apk
gameloft 3d apk
gameloft 3d game apk
gameloft 3d games apk

gameloft 3d games apk download

gameloft apk wap
gameloft avatar 3d apk
gameloft game 3d apk
gameloft games apk wap