1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New forumite!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidkerri, Dec 12, 2009.

1. droidkerri

droidkerri New Member

Hi! I have been lurking on your forum since the middle of November (I found your site while I was waiting for my Droid to arrive via Fedex!)

I just wanted to say that your site is wonderful, and you have helped me immensely with my phone with your discussions. The recommendations/assists for issues have been so relative and informative, I cannot express my appreciation enough! I also have you guys to thank for the thread about the BOGO offer from Verizon - I went out that weekend and purchased another Droid for my fiance and the Eris for my son for Christmas!

So I guess - Hi! And I am so glad that I have other people to share my Droid-love with!

:icon_ banana:
  2. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Welcome and congrats on getting the Christmas shopping off to a great start. Congrats also on the coming nuptuals! Must be a keeper to get a Droid. :biggrin:
  3. droidkerri

droidkerri New Member

yep

Lol - yeah - I like him a little!
  4. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Ha! I'm married 20 years to a loyal Sprint user. Oposites do attract. At least shes given me the freedom and grace to raise the kids properly...they're on my VZW family plan!