1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New forumite!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidkerri, Dec 12, 2009.

1. droidkerri

droidkerri New Member

Hi! I have been lurking on your forum since the middle of November (I found your site while I was waiting for my Droid to arrive via Fedex!)

I just wanted to say that your site is wonderful, and you have helped me immensely with my phone with your discussions. The recommendations/assists for issues have been so relative and informative, I cannot express my appreciation enough! I also have you guys to thank for the thread about the BOGO offer from Verizon - I went out that weekend and purchased another Droid for my fiance and the Eris for my son for Christmas!

So I guess - Hi! And I am so glad that I have other people to share my Droid-love with!

:icon_ banana:
  2. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Welcome and congrats on getting the Christmas shopping off to a great start. Congrats also on the coming nuptuals! Must be a keeper to get a Droid. :biggrin:
  3. droidkerri

droidkerri New Member

yep

Lol - yeah - I like him a little!
  4. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Ha! I'm married 20 years to a loyal Sprint user. Oposites do attract. At least shes given me the freedom and grace to raise the kids properly...they're on my VZW family plan!