New DX user from BBS

Reaction score
hi fellas,just wanted to hello to everyone who reads this,i just bought me and the wifey droid x's this weekend and came across this site,we both had BB storms and what an improvement!! look forward on being apart of this site!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and good choice on Twin Droid X's make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
I

Reaction score
THX! Any pointers towards how to customize the droid x more?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We have a whole section dedicated to the Droid X here, as well as a sister Forum - DroidXForums - I suggest reading up in the X area, you will find the members here very helpful and full of information - So read up and jump into the discussion whenever you can :happy:

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
I

Reaction score
well do thx.i already loaded handcent,man talk about customizing....

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are not fond of the MotoBlur Experience the X ships with a third party launcher will help mask it a bit, Launcher Pro is Highly Customizable, free and is a top pick amongst members

DreadX

Reaction score
Welcome to this forum! Have fun on here =-)
I had the BB Storm for nearly two years and man, it was the worst phone ever. From the get go, but then it just got worse even after an update. Battery pack pull-outs up to 5x's a day. It did however have a great camera, better than most phones. Before that, I had a Moto Razr.

I'm a relatively new Droid X owner and love it! Again, welcome to this wonderful site! You'll find that people here are knowledgeable and helpful too.

OP
I

Reaction score
thx man...u know i loved storm.i never had problems with it.maybe pulled the battery ever month but ya i had it since it was released.it was the first smart phone i owned(other then the iphone)